Tie Guan Yin Highest Grade - Oolong Tea Made In Old Ways Most Have Forgot - Roasted Iron Goddess of mercy - Wu long Tea From China - Chinese Blue Tea - Tieguanyin 50g 1.76 Ounce
Tie Guan Yin Highest Grade - Oolong Tea Made In Old Ways Most Have Forgot - Roasted Iron Goddess of mercy - Wu long Tea From China - Chinese Blue Tea - Tieguanyin 50g 1.76 Ounce by ValleyofTea at 895 Sweet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Warm and buttery in aroma, thick and malty on the tongue, our Tie Guan Yin Supreme is a Taiwanese tea with a proud heritage and an unmistakeable taste.
- Unlike modern green, fresh Tie Guan Yin, this tea has been slowly roasted in accordance with traditional methods that many thought lost. The secrets of Tie Guan Yin Supreme were almost forgotten, but its flavour never will be.
- Valley of Tea source this traditional tea from the Alishan Tea Mountain in Taiwan, where master artisans prepare and slow roast the leaves using traditional methods.
- This tea is truly a blast from the past. One happy customer wrote to tell us that it reminded him of tea enjoyed with a grandparent many decades ago.
- For the true Tie Guan Yin Supreme experience, we recommend preparing the tea in a traditional Gaiwan pot. You'll be glad you did.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.76 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ValleyofTea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
We encourage you to experiment with the quantity of tea leaves and the length of the steep time to find your desired brew strength. Varying the water temperature isn't recommended, as water that is too hot will over-extract the bitter components of t...
After brewing, this tea will present you with a warm, roasted aroma with a long lasting floral note. The taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.. Complex floral flavours with warm roasted notes can be inti...
mpn: 767963032287, ean: 0767963032287,
Partially oxidized tea yielding a mild aromatic flavor between that of black and green tea. Oolong tea is commonly served as the house tea in chinese restaurants in the US....
Somewhere between a green and a black tea, Dragon Eye Oolong begins with the finest quality Oolong tea available. This smooth, well-rounded elixir blends smoky Chinese oolong with safflower, peach and apricots.Dragon Eye Oolong. 16 count. ...
mpn: 12407, ean: 0011152019215,
Dynasty brand Oolong tea bags.Pack of six, 1.13-Ounce (Total of 6.78-Ounces). Steep in hot water. All natural ingredients. Individually sealed for freshness. Product of USA. ...
By Dian Mai
Dian Mai Oolong tea, namely Tieguanyin, heavy fragnant, processed in Anxi and made inSpring of 2018, packaging in 500g...
By Tea of Legend
DA HONG PAO OOLONG TEA Da Hong Pao is the most popular of Wuyi oolong tea in Fujian Province. It's often referred to as the king of teas and there are many legends surrounding its name. The tea became famous in Ming times, but it can be traced back t...
By Positively Tea
mpn: COMINHKG050297, ean: 0811257035840,
This semi oxidized oolong tea has a smoky and rich body. Oolong Quilan has little to no astringency so it is a perfect option for those who do not like green tea but want the plentiful health benefits it provides. This smooth and flavorful tea produc...
PREMIUM TEA WITH RICH FLAVOUR AND SUPERIOR BENEFITS We have invested more time to bring you a premium ginseng tea for real tea lovers and those who know what good tea is. We have combined lightly oxidized green oolong with the enlivening powdered ...
How to Choice the tea from GOARTEA Tea House?
All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
Normal, premium, Supreme, Top, Nonpareil Supreme.