The finest of Japanese teas, Gyokuro bushes are covered in shade two weeks before harvesting, which creates a light but very complex blend and a luscious deep, dark green color. The shading retains chorophyll, which concentrates green tea taste.
Features & Highlights
- Imperial reserve green tea
- Grown and harvested in Japan
- Light, smooth vegetal green tea taste with a sweet ending; complex layers riseup throughout
- Gyokuro bushes are covered in shade two weeks before harvesting
- The shading retains chorophyll, which concentrates green tea taste in a complex blend
|Part Number:||31359 000 008|
|MPN:||31359 000 008|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Teavana, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Smoothie Essentials
Unlike strained or brewed green tea drinks, our Matcha Green Tea powder gives you all the benefits possible by consuming the wholeness of the leaves for a revitalizing energy boost. Premium grade whole tea leaves are used, ensuring that by enjoying M...
100% Loose Yerba Mate, sold directly by the grower, a family owned farm in Argentina.100% loose yerba mate, Rich in antioxidants and minerals, boosts immunity and is a natural source of nutrition, health and vitality. More polyphenols than green tea,...