Kopi Luwak Direct Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee, 2.4 oz / 70 Grams
Kopi Luwak Direct Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee, 2.4 oz / 70 Grams by Kopi Luwak Direct at 895 Sweet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wild Kopi Luwak Kopi Luwak coffee beans are a type of delicacy coffee beans. To produce this coffee, the berries are eaten by the asian palm
Wild Kopi Luwak
Kopi Luwak coffee beans are a type of delicacy coffee beans. To produce this coffee, the berries are eaten by the asian palm civet.
In the stomach of those animals the coffee berries come in contact with the proteolytic enzymes. Those enzymes break down the outer layer of the coffee berries.
A result of this process is that the Kopi Luwak coffee berries lose their bitterness and provide the base of very aromatic coffee. Afterwards each bean of the Kopi Luwak Coffee is carefully disinfected, washed, sun-dried and light roasted, so it can be consumed without any concerns.
The smooth, not bitter taste of this coffee makes it a delicacy, no coffee fan should miss. With this special coffee there is no need for sugar or other ingredients to cover the natural bitterness of coffee. This results in a natural, perfect and an one-of-a-kind taste, no other coffee can provide.
Because of those reasons, the Kopi Luwak coffee is the ideal, natural drink, for visits of special people, to relax, or just to enjoy the perfect taste of the best coffee available. Consuming this kind of coffee is the most exclusive drinkable pleasure, and we see it as our task, to provide everybody the possibility to take pleasure of drinking this coffee.
All our coffee is processed by free living Asian Palm Civets. - we don't think any animal should be harmed because of us!
Also, the coffee, processed by those little free living animals tastes much better than the one processed by caged animals. The free living Civets eat only the ripest berries, because they taste sweeter than the other berries. This natural selection is the reason, why coffee from free living Luwaks tastes better than coffee from caged Luwaks.
↠ Klick the "Add To Cart" button to Buy Now... while supply lasts ↞
Features & Highlights
- ◈ ◈ ◈ We cultivate a sustainable plantation of high quality arabica coffee plants in the highlands of the Philippines. We never use fertilizers or chemicals of any sort to increase the output of our coffee plants, relying on the perfect combination of soil, altitude and climate at Mt Matutum to nurture our plants. Our motto is "Quality Before Quantity"
- ◼ ◼ ◼ More than Fair Trade - At Kopi Luwak Direct we are ethical traders who work in partnership with the B'laan tribe, the traditional residents of this land. We pay them for their labour with wages far in excess of 'fair trade' standards, in appreciation of the hard work involved in collecting and processing the beans.
- ◉ ◉ ◉ Trusted by Gourmets Worldwide - Our clients value the exceptionally high quality of our product and appreciate our unwavering focus on excellence and service.
- ◨ ◨ ◨ Very smooth taste with unique aroma. It's cherished by connoisseurs around the globe. Order today and taste it yourself.
- ▶ ▶ ▶ This Listing was targeted with unverified negative reviews, claiming our coffee isn't sourced from wild living civets - which is not true. We take great pride in the way our Wild Kopi Luwak is produced. The coffee grows in the volcanic area of Mt.Matutum in the Philippines. Our plantation nestles in the heart of the Philippines' Luwak habitat, home to ≈2800 wild civets. They are free to choose which beans they eat, and to eat their natural diet, which enriches the flavour of our coffee.
|Manufacturer:||Kopi Luwak Direct|
|Brand:||Kopi Luwak Direct|
|Publisher:||Kopi Luwak Direct|
|Studio:||Kopi Luwak Direct|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|