High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaves from Himalayas (50 Cups), OOLONG TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS, 100% Natural Detox Tea, Weight Loss Tea, Slimming Tea - Brew Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Kombucha Tea
High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaves from Himalayas (50 Cups), OOLONG TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS, 100% Natural Detox Tea, Weight Loss Tea, Slimming Tea - Brew Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Kombucha Tea by VAHDAM at 895 Sweet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HIGH MOUNTAIN OOLONG TEA FROM THE MIGHTY HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS An exotic loose leaf oolong tea hand-plucked, rolled & manufactured by passionate
HIGH MOUNTAIN OOLONG TEA FROM THE MIGHTY HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS
An exotic loose leaf oolong tea hand-plucked, rolled & manufactured by passionate tea workers in the mystical high elevation plantations of Darjeeling in India. Harvested at the foothills of the Himalayas, facing the mighty snow laden peaks, the incredible aroma, flavour & taste found in loose leaf teas from from this region is unique and is hence very popularly known as the 'Champagne of Teas'. Unlike Ginseng Oolong Tea, milky oolong tea, chinese oolong, taiwanese oolong tea, our loose leaf Oolong Tea is 100% Natural without any added flavours or ingredients. Oolong tea, exactly the way it should be.
Our High Mountain Oolong tea is harvested garden fresh, packed & shipped direct from source in India. An exclusive limited edition harvest which is rich in NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS & offers multiple health benefits.
A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
Based in India, VAHDAM is disrupting the traditional supply chain of tea. We procure garden fresh Darjeeling Teas direct from plantations within 24-48 Hours of harvest which are then immediately packaged to preserve freshness & flavor. All teas are shipped to consumers worldwide direct from our packaging factory at source in India. By cutting out all middlemen, we are able to make available the freshest quality tea at the best price, fastest. Plus, all our teas are certified to be 100% Pure by the Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. Taste the Vahdam Difference & decide for yourself.
30 DAY - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you dont like the tea, we will issue a 100% MONEY-BACK REFUND IMMEDIATELY, no questions asked. So go ahead, SHOP TODAY without hesitationvadham oolong tea oolong oolong tea set oolong tea cup organic oolong tea organic oolong oolong tea sampler
Features & Highlights
- EXCLUSIVE LOOSE LEAF TEA - A high grown oolong tea loose leaf from the mystical plantations of Darjeeling, India which is popularly known as the 'Champagne of Teas' & is known to produce the world's finest loose leaf teas. Unlike oolong tea organic or oolong tea bags, this oolong tea detox loose tea is a great detox cleanse tea. Vadham
- DELICIOUS OOLONG TEA LOOSE LEAF - A delicious full-bodied loose leaf tea with a rich flavour & exceptional aroma. Move away from Oolong Tea Bags, Oolong Tea K cups & taste the difference of a Real Loose Leaf Oolong Tea.
- OOLONG TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS - Oolong Tea are semi-fermented & contain abundant anti-oxidants. Vahdam's Oolong Tea Loose Leaf is an excellent 100% Natural Everyday Detox Tea loose which aids in weight loss if taken with a strict diet. A Oolong Tea set for Everyone.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmer s, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately. No Questions Asked.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VAHDAM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Tolis Tea
mpn: KKYA22207, ean: 0818833023741,
ORGANIC QUILAN OOLONG TEA: A traditional oolong with a full, round, satisfying finish that connoisseurs will surely appreciate.ORGANIC QUILAN OOLONG TEA: A traditional oolong with a full, round, satisfying finish that connoisseurs will surely appreci...
Warm and buttery in aroma, thick and malty on the tongue, our Tie Guan Yin Supreme is a Taiwanese tea with a proud heritage and an unmistakeable taste.. Unlike modern green, fresh Tie Guan Yin, this tea has been slowly roasted in accordance with trad...
We encourage you to experiment with the quantity of tea leaves and the length of the steep time to find your desired brew strength. Varying the water temperature isn't recommended, as water that is too hot will over-extract the bitter components of t...
After brewing, this tea will present you with a warm, roasted aroma with a long lasting floral note. The taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.. Complex floral flavours with warm roasted notes can be inti...
mpn: 767963032287, ean: 0767963032287,
Partially oxidized tea yielding a mild aromatic flavor between that of black and green tea. Oolong tea is commonly served as the house tea in chinese restaurants in the US....
Somewhere between a green and a black tea, Dragon Eye Oolong begins with the finest quality Oolong tea available. This smooth, well-rounded elixir blends smoky Chinese oolong with safflower, peach and apricots.Dragon Eye Oolong. 16 count. ...
mpn: 12407, ean: 0011152019215,
Dynasty brand Oolong tea bags.Pack of six, 1.13-Ounce (Total of 6.78-Ounces). Steep in hot water. All natural ingredients. Individually sealed for freshness. Product of USA. ...
By Dian Mai
Dian Mai Oolong tea, namely Tieguanyin, heavy fragnant, processed in Anxi and made inSpring of 2018, packaging in 500g...
By Tea of Legend
DA HONG PAO OOLONG TEA Da Hong Pao is the most popular of Wuyi oolong tea in Fujian Province. It's often referred to as the king of teas and there are many legends surrounding its name. The tea became famous in Ming times, but it can be traced back t...
By Positively Tea
mpn: COMINHKG050297, ean: 0811257035840,
This semi oxidized oolong tea has a smoky and rich body. Oolong Quilan has little to no astringency so it is a perfect option for those who do not like green tea but want the plentiful health benefits it provides. This smooth and flavorful tea produc...