GOARTEA 500g (17.6 Oz) Organic Nonpareil Supreme West Lake Xi Hu Xihu Dragon Well Long Jing Longjing Spring Leaf GREEN TEA
GOARTEA 500g (17.6 Oz) Organic Nonpareil Supreme West Lake Xi Hu Xihu Dragon Well Long Jing Longjing Spring Leaf GREEN TEA by GOARTEA at 895 Sweet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our registered brand to USPTO: GOARTEA How to Choice the tea from GOARTEA Tea House? All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
How to Choice the tea from GOARTEA Tea House?
All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
Normal, premium, Supreme, Top, Nonpareil Supreme.
AAA, AAA+, AAAA, AAAA+, AAAAA, AAAAA+, AAAAA+++.
Xihu Longjing Tea is flat and smooth in shape, with green and yellow color and luster. When making tea, pouring boiled water of about 80 degree celsius into the cup, and then tea buds will slowly roll up, like lotuses floating from the water. The tea liquor is dark green and smells sweet and mellow. Xihu Longjing Tea is well-known around the world due to four wonders, namely, "green color, sweet smell, mellow taste and beautiful shape".
How to Brew Xi Hu Long Jing Green Tea:
1. Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water.
2. Use about 3.5 - 7 grams of tea leaves (2-3.5 teaspoons) for every 225 ml of water.
3. Steep tea leaves in hot water at 70C (158F) to 80C (176F) for 1 minute for the first and second brewing.
4. Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.
5. Refill when glass is still 1/3 full.
Get sealed and put in the cool cold place or refrigerator, with the tempreture of 0-18 degrees(Attention must be paid to: make sure the tea is sealed up, meanwhile can not put together with another odor, in case of taint of odour.
Features & Highlights
- Net Weight:500g (17.6 Oz)
- Package:Zipper sealed package.(250g*2Pcs)
- Type:Green Tea,
- Vintage:This Year Harvest Season,