COFFEE-MATE was introduced in 1961 as the first "non-dairy creamer" on the market, and today it remains the most popular such product in the world. Manufactured by Nestlé out of Glendale, California, COFFEE-MATE comes in over 25 flavors including gingerbread, Parisian almond crème and peppermint mocha. Coffee-mate non-dairy coffee creamer is now available in a convenient, easy-to-use pump dispenser that eliminates mess, whether at the office coffee machine or your home kitchen. One concentrated pump gives you the same amount of delicious coffee creamer as one liquid creamer single. Make every cup of coffee you drink extra delicious with one simple press.
Features & Highlights
- 3 Flavor Variety Pack of Coffee Mate 1.5 Liter Pump Concentrate
- Original Sweetened Cream French Vanilla and Hazelnut
- Each Bottle Contains 50.7 Ounces or 1.5 Liters; One pump equals one creamer cup
- Now made with Coconut Oil instead of Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil
- Size:(3) 1.5 liter (1.58 qt.) Plastic Bottles with Pumps. Servings: Approximately 300 Re-sellable: Yes 0 grams trans fat Cholesterol-free Lactose-free Gluten-free Kosher dairy Shelf-stable
|Item Weight:||26.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||27 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Coffee-mate, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.